Webinars Global

Global Outlook – Key Trends Through 2023 and Beyond

By Derek Stanley on January 12, 2023

Free Economic Updates

Back to main Blog
Derek Stanley

Derek Stanley is a vital member of ITR Economics team of expert economists and consultants. With an extensive background in client communications and wealth management, he lends his expertise to the production of client reports, forecast reviews and research, and frequent communications with clients.

In response to the Federal Reserve’s aggressive interest rate hikes, we at ITR Economics have updated our forecast for the US industrial sector. As you likely know by now, the economic recession we had originally projected for 2025 is now forecasted to occur sometime between late 2023 and early 2024, depending on the industry. But what does this mean for the rest of the world? 

The United States is by far the world’s largest economy, accounting for 25% of the world’s GDP. So what about the other 75%? We realize that global markets are interconnected and that many of our clients operate both domestically and abroad. Fortunately, at ITR Economics, we’re not just US economists – we are tracking the world, and we have you covered.

We invite you to join us as we examine major international economies. We will discuss the latest industrial trends in the EU, China, Brazil, Canada, and Mexico, as well as our updated forecasts for key regions. We will also discuss the global supply chain, exchange rates, and commodity prices as they relate to planning for the current business cycle.

It is also important to acknowledge some of the risks that we are considering in our analysis, such as the war in Ukraine and its impact on the global energy sector, international trade, regional demographics, and how reshoring trends will present new opportunities and challenges in the years ahead.

Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of the changing global economic landscape, an update on the supply chain situation, tips for maneuvering the dynamic pricing environment, a compass for navigating which regions will offer the best opportunities this business cycle, and a brief update on our outlook for the 2030s.


This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to receive this complimentary recording in late February.

Sign up




The latest insights from our expert economists, delivered right to your inbox.