By Kimberly Clark on May 29, 2020 10:58:30 AM
Generally speaking, most business leaders are too busy throughout the day to read through an encyclopedia of information.
Would you consider yourself in that category, too?
However, these business leaders still need reliable, actionable information from which to make informed decisions.
Do you wish you had more time to devote to reviewing information to help you in your decision-making processes?
If you answered “yes” to both questions above, then ITR Insider™ can benefit you and your business. Here’s how:
- Designed to enable the quick consumption of must-know key trends
- Relates economic trends to business activity
- Written in everyday business terms by business economists
- Helps you see coming turns in business activity via economic outlooks
- Includes articles, infographics, tables, and videos to ensure all business leaders can consume the information via their preferred media
The ITR Insider subscription was developed to provide clear, concise guidance for the busy executive. The subscription is broken down into four categories:
- Monthly Newsletter
- US Economic Forecast Dashboard
- Economic Leading Indicator Updates
- Topical Webinars
Each of these four categories is meticulously designed for a quick read/view so the busy executive may promptly absorb the cohesive takeaways.
Let’s see how we do this:
The newsletter is divided into four segments:
- US Macroeconomic Update
- This update highlights major trends within the overall US economy and our expectations of how those trends will impact business activity
- Each update is coupled with an infographic for fast consumption
- Current Event Article
- We highlight a current event or development that would be top-of-mind for most business leaders during that particular month
- We include an action item (Management Objective™) you can walk away with after reading the article
- The newsletter includes a table of leading indicators and a concise longer-term outlook for the US economy
- These snapshots also include industry trend highlights. Note: Each highlight includes two or three bullet points of text, ensuring a quick read
- State Details
- For those more regionally focused, a heat map of economic health by state is included
- This perspective on regional economic health rotates through the different segments of the economy, such as employment or housing permits
Budget setting, sales goals, investment consideration, labor management, capacity planning – these are all tasks of a busy executive. These are all tasks that benefit from having a reliable economic forecast from which to plan the roadmap for the business.
Do you use forecasting in your business planning? Is it as accurate as you’d like it to be?
The Insider includes a table of major segments within the US economy with projections looking out three years. This timeframe will help you with budget setting for next year as well as a longer-term investment plan.
Once again, the information is provided in a clear format that may be quickly absorbed and utilized thereafter in your business planning.
Do you have time to continue tracking the factors that generate the forecasts on which you base your decisions? Not to worry – most executives don’t!
That’s why we’ve included an update on these key factors; ITR Economics calls them “Leading Indicators.” Each update includes a chart for a quick visual overview as well as a brief write-up for greater detail if desired.
There’s no need to be concerned that you’ve missed a change to the economic environment – your ITR Insider subscription will keep you informed along the way!
Do you find it easier to listen to a webinar while working on other projects at your desk? Or perhaps you’d rather have information presented rather than read through articles?
We’ve included 60-minute topical webinars with the subscription! These may be industry-specific, strategy-specific, or possibly a “hot topic” of the month. Previous webinars are stored in your online portal for 12 months, so there’s always a great library of information for you to access.
Ultimately, ITR Insider benefits your business through providing actionable, forward-looking advice in a clear, concise manner, making it easy to use for any busy executive!